Lilypie

Monday, March 14, 2005

Having a cold and being pregnant do not mix

It's been a long weekend. I've been sick with a cold. It all started during the day on Friday and it's still going today. The worst time was Saturday when I had a fever. Thankfully I was able to keep it around 99 degrees with the help of Tylenol. That was 2 degrees below the triggerpoint of 101 degress. At that temperature, I was to inform the doctor and follow the recommendations they had.

Having a cold is bad enough, but it seems to be even worse when you are pregnant. There are limitations to the medicines you can take. I want to get rid of it as quickly as possible, but I don't want to take anything that would affect the babies. It's a true test of patience and endurance.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

Patience and endurance are two good skills to have when it comes to babies. So sorry you are sick and ITA, being sick and being pregnant is a horrible combination.