Lilypie

Monday, March 21, 2005

Back to the doctor

Well, it's back to the doctor this afternoon. Just another quick check on the babies and me. I'll be at 20 weeks tomorrow and that's when the tighter restrictions will start limiting what I can do.

This weekend the babies were more active than they have been in a long time. That must be a good sign. We also met with the lady that's making the curtains for the nursery. Maybe the babies were excited because we were talking about the nursery decorations.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

Whenever I read the Jumpstart comic or put them on my blog, I always think of your blog! Except they are having twins.

But the comic shows the twins talking to one another, discussing things and I picture your triplets having fun conversations with one another. :)