Lilypie

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The End - The Beginning

Well, today is the end of the pregnancy and the beginning of three new lives outside my belly. As I sit and type that, it still amazes me.

Lots of people have been asking us about the babies and NICU. We've learned that the babies will be going to NICU once they are born. It's the hospital's policy that all babies born before 35 weeks go to NICU, even if it's for a short time.

It will probably be a few days before we have another post to the site. We'll get it updated as soon as possible and hope to have some photos to add too.

Happy Birth Day to the triplets!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are prayers are with you all. We can't wait to see the new arrivals. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLETS!
Love Viv-Y friend

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! I hope that you and the babies are happy and healthy after the delivery. :)

Vyvy said...

happy B-DAY!!they are born just one day after my little boy!

I can't wait to see their pictures!