Lilypie

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"You're about ready to have that baby, aren't you?"

That's a common question I seem to get everywhere I go now from people that don't know me. My belly has grown a lot and I look like someone that's about ready to deliver, but I'm not that close. Sometimes it's easier just to say yes to that question than to go into any details. When I want to have some fun though, I like to say "No, not really. I'm just at 28 weeks". After I watch their eyes and mouth open wide, I tell them that I'm expecting triplets. And as I walk away, I always seem to hear them mumble something like "Triplets?! I just can't imagine how that would be".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I looked like I could deliver at 6 months (and was asked quite often - when?) with Jennifer.

Sasha@Pw said...

You should reply with, Actually I'm ready to have about three! :)