Lilypie

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Results from doctor visit

Back to the doctor again yesterday. In my opinion, it wasn't the best visit ever. The doctor I usually see wasn't in the office, so I had to see a house officer. The doctor's office is at a teaching hospital, so it's possible to see a house officer or some other medical student during a regular visit, but I hadn't up to this point. She did a quick ultrasound to check for heartbeats, answered the questions I had and that was just about it. She didn't find any problems, but I was hoping to see my regular doctor. At least my visit next week is scheduled with him.

1 comment:

pregnancyweekly said...

It can be nerveracking when you can't see your doctor. Reminds me of the movie, Nine Months, when Hugh and Julianne don't get their regular doctor but Robin Williams! :)