Lilypie

Monday, February 28, 2005

I don't want to hear that

Certain people seem to love to talk about bad things. They must be the type of person that slows down on the road to look at an accident. For every 10 people that have nice comments and encouraging words for you, you have one person that wants to tell you a pregnancy horror story. I don't want to hear that stuff. I actually had someone tell me that they knew someone with multiples and their belly starting splitting open because of the babies. Please keep those stories to yourself. It really isn't something any pregnant lady wants to hear.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

That is an awful comment to make! I firmly believe the more the merrier. I think that the joy and delight you will find will be fantastic regardless of how many you are having. And with five, you can easily start your own basketball team. ;)

Someone needs to write a book with snappy comebacks to people who say things like that to pregnant women.