Lilypie

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sweet Sixteen

Yes!! Sixteen Weeks!! It seems like we're heading down the home stretch. According to my doctor's estimate, the babies could be delivered around 32 weeks. If it works out that way, I'm halfway there. They want me to go as long as possible and 32 weeks was set as a reasonable goal. If I can carry the babies longer, great, but that might be difficult with three.

We were talking with the instructor of our Birth and Beginnings class last night. She told us about one of her friends that delivered triplets vaginally at 34 weeks and they weighed around 5 pounds each. What an accomplishment.

Our instructor is always there with words and stories of encouragement. It really helps to hear stories like that. Got a good story? Let's hear it.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

Congrats on being *half* way there! My sis has twin girls (and two older children) and I remember visiting her right before her deliver (cesarean) and she was in the process of potty-training the older two so she wouldn't have to change diapers for four! It has been such a pleasure as an aunt to watch my twin neices grow into their own personality and style. Although alike in many ways, they are so different in many ways too. In your case, triple the blessing!