Lilypie

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Freaky Friday

Yesterday was an unusual day. I spent about half of the day at the hospital. Thankfully there was no harm to the babies or me, but it was an usual day.

It all started around 3:30 am with extreme dizziness that led to a couple rounds of nausea and vomiting. After talking to the doctor, I spent most of the early morning awake dealing with the dizziness. The problem continued until the doctor's office opened. I called them and they suggested I go to the Ob/Gyn unit at the hospital for observation and to be checked for what could be causing the problem.

After staying there for half of the day and enduring an IV and blood tests, they were unable to determine exactly what was causing the problem. While I was at the hospital, the dizziness eventually went away and I haven't had any problems since then. I hope it doesn't occur again.

I kept wondering the whole time if the babies were feeling the same dizziness. If so, they were probably thinking "Whoa, Mama! What's going on in here?"

No comments: