Lilypie

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I Miss...

We compiled a small list of things we miss since the triplets were born. It's not what you think. Read on. Others that have kids can probably add to the list.


  • I miss sleeping later in the morning, but I enjoy the early feeding and watching the sun rise while holding a baby.
  • I miss having time to play my guitar, but I enjoy singing songs to the kids.
  • I miss quiet evenings, but I enjoy the sounds of laughter when we're playing with the kids.
  • I miss taking a nap on the couch, but I enjoy watching the kids sleep.
  • I miss the free time, but I enjoy having three babies to love.
  • I miss having time to clean the house, but I love filling my time with things I do as a parent.

Any others you can think of?

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I miss having money to play around with, but I really enjoy being able to stay home with my trio.

Anonymous said...

I miss alone time with my spouse, but enjoy filling him in on the day. And it makes the time we do get together even more special.

Anonymous said...

I miss spreading out in my king sized bed on Saturday morning, but love the sound of Mommy get up it's morning even if it's 6 am